Reservation for Hitomi’s Workshop
Please fill in the reservation request form below and press the submit button.
- 4 to 5 traditional homemade dishes included some made from the homemade cooking workshop and some from Mrs. Hitomi.
- Depending on the season, some farming activities like picking up fresh vegetables straight from the field, some walks around soba field, etc.
- Japanese-style apron (adults only)
- kids apron
- If requested, for the cost of ¥500 you can rent rain boots for adults as well as for kids to use at the field activities.
- Bug repellent spray
- Licensed Guide half day ¥15,000 ,one day ¥30,000 both per group, tax-included. Available in english and Mandarin.
A Soothing Countryside Experience
Mrs. Hitomi Sato is a woman who lives a life of self-sufficiency, surviving off the land. Using ingredients such as fresh river fish, mountainside flora, and self-cultivated soba noodles, her cooking is overflowing with knowledge of the land itself.
Try your hand at a bit of farming, or perhaps take a stroll around the soba field; there’s plenty to experience depending on the season. If only for a little while, you can escape from the stresses of normal life and come to spend some time with Grandma Hitomi. Why not give it a try? While you are away a few hours in the Japanese countryside with some all-natural, homemade cooking that sure will be a soothing experience for you.