USAGI to KOTORI – A place where you can relax with essential oils and herbs in the wild of Hachimantai.
Herbal Reflexology Foot Care Salon
This cute little salon, located in the middle of a forest in Hachimantai, looks like something right out of a storybook. The herbal therapist with knowledge of reflexology and lymph node treatment will soothe your body and mind from the stress of daily life.
Start with a relaxing seasonal herbal tea made just to soothe your body. This original herbal tea blend is the color of pink roses. Enjoy the flavors and colors of season herbs that change throughout the seasons. What sort of herbal tea will you have?
Once you have completely relaxed, we’ll start with a foot bath and reflexology treatment (massaging from the bottom of your foot to your calf). There therapist warm hands will massage pressure points on the bottom of your foot that reflect the current state of your health. Forget about the world, and enjoy this soothing treatment.
Afterward, enjoy our original blend of herbal tea. The therapist will make a special blend from a selection of about 30 medical herbs to specifically suit your body’s needs.
At Usagi to Kotori – escape from the daily grind to enjoy a soothing atmosphere that feels like a relaxing stroll in a magical forest.
from ¥1,000 JPY (tax-included)
1.5 – 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: Japanese
- Basic relaxing course (30 minutes of reflexology and 2 types of herbal tea) 3,000 yen (2-Person discount available)
- Head massage 1,000 yen
- Ear Reflexology 1,000 yen
- 10:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Closed Mondays
- Payment Info:
- Cash only
- Additional Info:
- For women only
- Number of persons per Group: 1 or 2
- Average Time: Approx. 1.5 - 2 hours
- Departure and Ending Location: USAGI to KOTORI
- Itinerary: USAGI to KOTORI
- Articles included: Sales tax
- Not included: Lunch, transportation to and from the salon
- Age Requirement: none
- Take Home: Not set
- English support: none
- Cancellation policy: Not set
- Usagi to Kotori: Available only Japanese language 090-6125-2837