The Salad Farm offers a special snow play corner during the snowy months of January and February. The place for all the kids that want to run around and play in the snow during the winter! Meet at the Salad Farm wearing a warm coat, snow pants, gloves, and boots! Play and enjoy the snow! Adults and children alike will love the snow festival!
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Free (Reference: 2020 seasonal rates)
- Banana boat: Short 300 yen, long 500 yen (held on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays only 10:00 AM～12:00 PM、1:00 PM～3:00 PM)
- Little kids’ snowmobiling: 300 yen (1/11 - 13, 2/15 - 16 only, held at 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, and 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM)
- 500 yen ice cream making activity (only available on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays, ② 11:00 AM - ① 2:00 PM - up to 10 groups each time)
- Sledding: Free (with free sled rentals)
- Make snow statues and snow houses: free
- Payment method: Cash only
- January 11 - February 16
- 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Salad Farm “Shoku to Iyashi no Kukan” - Hachimantai, Iwate (2-6-333 Hirakasa, Hachimantai, Iwate)
- Not included:
- Transportation to your hotel
- Age requirement:
- For 6 years old and over
- Baby stroller and wheelchair accessible:
- Advance booking:
- Not required