The head monk of Jurenji, a temple in Hachimantai, will lead a sitting meditation and mindfulness activity. In this meditation and mindfulness activity on a peaceful farm, you’ll create a quiet space for internal reflection away from the distractions of your everyday life.
Adult: 8,800 yen per person
Child: not set
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: Japanese, with an English interpreter
Reservation for these Tours
Please fill in the reservation request form below and press the submit button.
*Even if you send the reservation form, the reservation is not confirmed yet. We will inform you of the decision date and time by the staff in charge within 2 business days.
*If you do not hear from us even after 2 days or more after sending the reservation request form, first please check your email junk/spam folder, alternatively please contact us :
- Adult: 8,800 yen per person
- Payment method: Cash payment in person
- Activity Date:
- All year
- No. of persons per group:
- 2 or more people
- Up to 7 people
- Average time:
- About 2 hours
- Departure and ending location:
- Ludens Farm
- Ludens Farm
- Articles included:
- Sales tax
- Not included:
- Transportation to the hotel
- Age requirement:
- 20 years and older
- Take home:
- Contract details:
- Depending on availability, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of booking
- Maximum 7 people per reservation. (Please inquire regarding a booking for more than 7 people.)
- English support:
- English interpreter available
- Important points:
- We will do our best to carry out this service, but it may be cancelled or the schedule might change due to natural disasters, weather, or traffic problems
- We are not liable for any damages caused by the following reasons:
- When the customer does not follow the instructions and guidance of the operator accompanying the service while using the service.
- Changes and cancellation of this service schedule caused by natural disasters, wars, riots, government orders, etc.
- Loss or theft of money, goods, etc. by other customers
- Customer cancellation of this service due to natural disasters, weather, traffic problems, etc.
- Reasons based on your own intention or negligence
- Non-participation in trips due to delays in meeting and departure locations
- Change in the schedule that occurs because the number of participants is less than the minimum number of participants
- Other damages for which no gross negligence is recognized by our company.