Exciting slopes for intermediate and advanced riders!
Did you know that the Panorama and Shimokura ski areas are actually neighbors? Whereas Panorama focuses on providing a fun and friendly environment for those just starting out, Shimokura offers more challenging slopes for experienced skiers. Featuring alpine certified runs, up to 2.7km of continuous slope, and some of the freshest powder in the region, it’s a great spot for those craving a great skiing experience that’s well off the beaten path.
The Hachimantai Mountain Hotel located just nearby was also just renovated last year, and they look forward to providing accommodations for you and your friends and/or family.
|Number of Runs||7|
|Number of Lifts||3|
Service in Japanese, English, Chinese
Credit card OK
- 2018-19 Open Season:
- 15th Dec. 2018 - 31st Mar. 2019
- 8:30 - 16:00
- No Night Ski days
- Lift Fees:
Item Type Price One-Use Ticket 500 yen One-Use Quad-Lift Ticket* 800 yen Panorama Roundtrip Ticket
1,300 yen Small Child Ticket 1,000 yen Day Pass (8:30am - 4:30pm)
PM & Night Ski Pass (12:00pm - 8:00pm)
Adult 4,000 yen Child 2,800 yen Senior 3,300 yen 5-Hour Pass** Adult 3,500 yen Child 2,600 yen Senior 3,000 yen Evening Pass* Adult 2,200 yen Child 1,200 yen Senior 1,400 yen Beginner's Park Entry Pass Adult/Senior 2,000 yen Child 1,500 yen
- *Valid only in Panorama Ski Resort
- **Valid for 5 hours from time of purchase. Can be returned for a coupon if used for more than 1 hour but less than 2.
- Small Child: Age 3+, Preschool age
- Child: Elementary/Junior Highschool age
- Senior: Age 50+
- Free hourly shuttle service available between Shimokura and Panorama ski areas.