“Bathe in the sun, feel the wind, and live together upon this Earth in harmony.” At Ludens Farm, we keep this motto in mind, raising chickens and cultivating the land as closely to nature as possible. Stroll through the forest and fields on Ludens Farm, and feel the space that is being born through the techniques used for the regeneration of the Earth. Hand-made snacks (lunch) made from fresh picked vegetables from the farm will be served while listening to further explanation on ways in which we can live in harmony with nature.
Adult: 3,000 yen per person
Child: 1,000 yen (6-12 years )
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: Japanese, with a little English.
Reservation for these Tours
Please fill in the reservation request form below and press the submit button.
*Even if you send the reservation form, the reservation is not confirmed yet. We will inform you of the decision date and time by the staff in charge within 2 business days.
*If you do not hear from us even after 2 days or more after sending the reservation request form, first please check your email junk/spam folder, alternatively please contact us :
- Adult: 16,500 yen per person/ Child: not set (6-12 years )
- Payment method: Cash payment in person
- Activity Date:
- April- November
- No. of persons per group:
- 2 or more people
- Up to 5 people (Groups of more than 5 should consult in advance)
- Average time:
- About 2 hours
- Departure and ending location:
- Ludens Farm
- Ludens Farm
- Articles included:
- Sales tax
- Not included:
- Transportation to the hotel
- Age requirement:
- not set
- Contract details:
- Depending on availability, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of booking
- Maximum 5 people per reservation. (Please inquire regarding a booking for more than 5 people.)
- English support:
- English interpreter will accompany you
- Important points:
- We will do our best to carry out this service, but it may be cancelled or the schedule might change due to natural disasters, weather, or traffic problems
- We are not liable for any damages caused by the following reasons:
- When the customer does not follow the instructions and guidance of the operator accompanying the service while using the service.
- Changes and cancellation of this service schedule caused by natural disasters, wars, riots, government orders, etc.
- Loss or theft of money, goods, etc. by other customers
- Customer cancellation of this service due to natural disasters, weather, traffic problems, etc.
- Reasons based on your own intention or negligence
- Non-participation in trips due to delays in meeting and departure locations.
- Change in the schedule that occurs because the number of participants is less than the minimum number of participants.
- Other damages for which no gross negligence is recognized by our company.