First, gaze out over the vast field of volcanic rock from the observation deck. An eruption caused massive amounts of magma to cover an area wider than 3km, which later cooled into the volcanic rock that now remains. Even 300 years later, no plants grow here. The famous poet and Renaissance man, Miyazawa Kenji, wrote a poem about this mysterious landscape. The guide will read this poem and introduce visitors to the world of Miyazawa Kenji. After this, we’ll walk through the vast field of volcanic rock, experiencing the area fully and while learning more about the geological history.
Adult: 22,000 yen per group, up to 10 people
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: Japanese, with a little English.
Reservation for these Tours
Please fill in the reservation request form below and press the submit button.
*Even if you send the reservation form, the reservation is not confirmed yet. We will inform you of the decision date and time by the staff in charge within 2 business days.
*If you do not hear from us even after 2 days or more after sending the reservation request form, first please check your email junk/spam folder, alternatively please contact us :
- Adult: 22,000 yen per group
- Payment method: Cash payment in person
- Activity Date:
- April - November
- No. of persons per group:
- 2 or more people
- Up to 10 people
- Average time:
- About 2 hours
- Departure and ending location:
- Yakehashiri Lava Flow Parking lot
- Yakehashiri Lava Flow
- Articles included:
- Sales tax
- Not included:
- Transportation to the hotel
- Age requirement:
- 12 years and older
- Contract details:
- Depending on availability, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of booking
- Maximum 10 people per reservation. (Please inquire regarding a booking for more than 10 people.)
- English support:
- English language guide (American)
- Important points:
- We will do our best to carry out this service, but it may be cancelled or the schedule might change due to natural disasters, weather, or traffic problems.
- We are not liable for any damages caused by the following reasons:
- When the customer does not follow the instructions and guidance of the operator accompanying the service while using the service.
- Changes and cancellation of this service schedule caused by natural disasters, wars, riots, government orders, etc.
- Loss or theft of money, goods, etc. by other customers
- Customer cancellation of this service due to natural disasters, weather, traffic problems, etc.
- Reasons based on your own intention or negligence
- Non-participation in trips due to delays in meeting and departure locations.
- Change in the schedule that occurs because the number of participants is less than the minimum number of participants.
- Other damages for which no gross negligence is recognized by our company.