The APPI Happy Kids School is designed to get kids to be able to enjoy skiing in the shortest time possible. We’ve added the first patented special kids lesson in Tohoku, “Magic Lesson.” The “Friction Program” uses artificial slopes and friction mats in “Magic Lessons,” the only one in the world, designed in Japan. Don’t miss it!
Child: 8,500 yen (3-12 years) (tax included)
2 hours (Approx.)
- From 3 to 12 years of age: 8,500 yen (Reference: 2020 seasonal rates)
- Please visit and check the official website. https://www.appi-japan.com/happyschool/
- Activity Date:
- Roughly February 14 - March 31
- Reservation required:
- Average time:
- 2 hours
- APPI Happy Kid School (APPI, Hachimantai, Iwate)
- ① 10:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. ② 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Articles included:
- Sales tax
- Special ski board, ski boots, and helmet fees
- Special slope fees
- Not included:
- Transportation to the hotel
- Age requirement:
- 3 - 12 years old
- Please come wearing a ski jacket and snow pants.
- You need to put on a helmet, so please wear only hats that a helmet will fit over.
- Wear breathable clothing under your outer shell.
- Wearing short socks may be painful with boots, so please wear long socks.
- Neck warmer (great to have to keep your neck warm)
- Bring a change of diapers for children wearing diapers.
- If you are a repeat customer and have a lesson card, present it before the lesson.
- INQUIRIES / RESERVATIONS:
- APPI Ski Resort https://www.appi-japan.com