Enjoy a more casual skiing experience!
Did you know that the Panorama and Shimokura ski resorts are actually neighbors? Whereas Shimokura offers more challenging slopes for experienced skiers, Panorama focuses on providing a fun and friendly environment for families and those just starting out. With easy, wide runs and mild slopes, it’s an ideal spot for children and beginners to relax and just have a good time out in the snow.
The Hachimantai Mountain Hotel located just nearby was also just renovated last year, and they look forward to providing accommodations for you and your friends and/or family.
|Number of Runs||7|
|Number of Lifts||4 (3 chairlifts, 1 high-speed lift)|
|Elevation||Max Elevation 1,000m (460m vertical)|
Service in Japanese, English, Chinese
Credit card OK
- 2018-19 Open Season:
- December 15th, 2018 - March 31st, 2019
- Night Ski Days:
- December 22nd - 24th, 2018
- December 29th 2018 - January 2nd, 2019
- January 5th - March 16th, 2019 (Saturdays and days preceding holidays)
- 8:30 - 16:30
- Night Ski Day: 8:30 - 20:00
- Lift Fees:
Item Type Price One-Use Ticket 500 yen One-Use Quad-Lift Ticket* 800 yen Panorama Roundtrip Ticket
1,300 yen Small Child Ticket 1,000 yen Day Pass (8:30am - 4:30pm)
PM & Night Ski Pass (12:00pm - 8:00pm)
Adult 4,000 yen Child 2,800 yen Senior 3,300 yen 5-Hour Pass** Adult 3,500 yen Child 2,600 yen Senior 3,000 yen Evening Pass* Adult 2,200 yen Child 1,200 yen Senior 1,400 yen Beginner's Park Entry Pass Adult/Senior 2,000 yen Child 1,500 yen
- *Valid only in Panorama Ski Resort
- **Valid for 5 hours from time of purchase. Can be returned for a coupon if used for more than 1 hour but less than 2.
- Small Child: Age 3+, Preschool age
- Child: Elementary/Junior Highschool age
- Senior: Age 50+
- Hachimantai Mountain Hotel
- hot springs
- rental station
- Free hourly shuttle service between Shimokura and Panorama ski areas