The area around Obuke Station in Hachimantai has more restaurants and izakaya than anywhere else in town. Take a trip to experience some of these restaurants with a local guide!
Enjoy a night out on the town in Hachimantai experiencing a few popular little watering holes.
During a limited time, there is a shuttle bus running between the Appi Kogen area and Obuke Station. This tour is designed around that bus schedule.
There is an original Hachimantai Sticker gift for everyone that participates in the tour.
Children and those that don’t drink alcohol can also participate.
from ¥9,800 JPY (tax-included)
Offered in: Japanese, with a little English.
Reservation for these Tours
Please fill in the reservation request form below and press the submit button.
*Even if you send the reservation form, the reservation is not confirmed yet. We will inform you of the decision date and time by the staff in charge within 2 business days.
*If you do not hear from us even after 2 days or more after sending the reservation request form, first please check your email junk/spam folder, alternatively please contact us :
- Activity Date:
- Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from January, 7, 2020 - March 8, 2020
- Adults 9,800 yen
- Children 9,800 yen (Ages 6 - 12)
- Average time:
- About 3 hours
- Reservation Requirement:
- Until the previous day
- Contract details:
- We will do our best to carry out this service, but it may be cancelled or the schedule might change due to natural disasters, weather, or traffic problems
- We are not liable for any damages caused by the following reasons: 1) When the customer does not follow the instructions and guidance of the operator accompanying the service while using the service. 2) Changes and cancellation of this service schedule caused by natural disasters, wars, riots, government orders, etc. 3) Loss or theft of money, goods, etc. by other customers 4) Customer cancellation of this service due to natural disasters, weather, traffic problems, etc. 5) Reasons based on your own intention or negligence 6) Non-participation in trips due to delays in meeting and departure locations. 7) Change in the schedule that occurs because the number of participants is less than the minimum number of participants. 8) Other damages for which no gross negligence is recognized by our company.
- Hachi-8, Business Hotel Nishine (1F)
- English support:
- Little English
- Articles included:
- Sales tax
- Guide fee
- Food and Drink (you'll get one dish and a drink at each shop)
- Not included:
- Transportation to the hotel
- Departure and ending location:
- In front of Obuke Station
- Departure time: 6:20 p.m.
- Activity concludes after returning to the starting location
- End : 9:20 p.m. at Obuke Station
- Restaurants and shops（2 or 3）
- Important points:
- Depending on availability, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of booking
- Maximum 8 people per reservation.
- Children and those that don't drink alcohol can also participate.
- Please wear warm clothes.
- A Japanese will guide you.
- To those using the shuttle bus: If you miss the bus, you'll need to take a taxi (that you pay for yourself) back to the hotel.
- Nearby access point:
- Obuke Station
- Cancellation policy:
- Cancellation by the customer will will result in a cancellation fee. Cancellation on the same day is a 50% fee, a no show will result in a 100% fee.
- No. of persons per group:
- 2 or more people
- Up to 8 people