Providing guided activities with horses that live and work in a 1,000-year-old grassland, where visitors can enjoy the Japanese azaleas bloom in June, and the fresh green in the beech forest arrives in the spring, and the fall with its gorgeous color brightening the scenery. From meeting horses that roam free and graze in the meadow, to learning the cycle of life that has continued since ancient times in remote villages, and taking time to feel the connection between people, nature, and animals, you will be able to gain new knowledge and awareness that will be vital for you in these modern times. There is a wood terrace area with a great view that is wheelchair accessible, so people with various abilities can enjoy the activity.
Adult: 2,500 – 12,000 yen per person
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: Japanese, with a little English.
Reservation for these Tours
Please fill in the reservation request form below and press the submit button.
*Even if you send the reservation form, the reservation is not confirmed yet. We will inform you of the decision date and time by the staff in charge within 2 business days.
*If you do not hear from us even after 2 days or more after sending the reservation request form, first please check your email junk/spam folder, alternatively please contact us :
- Adult: 2,500 - 12,000 yen per person
- Payment method: Cash payment in person
- Activity Date:
- April - October
- No. of persons per group:
- 2 or more people
- Up to 7 people
- Average time:
- About 2 hours
- Departure and ending location:
- Appi Kogen Naka no Bokujo
- Appi Kogen Naka no Bokujo
- Articles included:
- Sales tax
- Not included:
- Transportation to the hotel
- Age requirement:
- 20 years and older
- Contract details:
- Depending on availability, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of booking
- Maximum 7 people per reservation. (Please inquire regarding a booking for more than 7 people.)
- English support:
- Basic conversational level English and French support available
- Important points:
- We will do our best to carry out this service, but it may be cancelled or the schedule might change due to natural disasters, weather, or traffic problems
- We are not liable for any damages caused by the following reasons:
- When the customer does not follow the instructions and guidance of the operator accompanying the service while using the service.
- Changes and cancellation of this service schedule caused by natural disasters, wars, riots, government orders, etc.
- Loss or theft of money, goods, etc. by other customers
- Customer cancellation of this service due to natural disasters, weather, traffic problems, etc.
- Reasons based on your own intention or negligence
- Non-participation in trips due to delays in meeting and departure locations.
- Change in the schedule that occurs because the number of participants is less than the minimum number of participants.
- Other damages for which no gross negligence is recognized by our company.